Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: DXM BTM-222, not connected with moDiag

Neuer Benutzer
    Total Downloaded

DXM BTM-222, not connected with moDiag

Hello i had bought one DIAMEX DXM OBD2 Modul from your online-shop for my university (alexander technological educational institute of thessaloniki,greece) to make this elektor project https://www.elektormagazine.com/maga...r-201104/19569 as practise to get my degree. I have a ATM-BTM222 but i cant find anywere the Supertool software and how to programming the DXM so this two communicate and i can get a feedback with moDiag program there is anything that i can do so this to communicate and i get finally all this project work because so far i just connect it with the pc and then open moDiag and nothing happen !

sorry for my bad english but ich spreche bisschen deutsch so i tried to write it all to english
    Geändert von thasos (14.05.2017 um 17:28 Uhr)

Administrator Avatar von er@diamex
    Total Downloaded
    3,8 KB
    Please follow the link:
    http://forum.diamex.de/content.php?54-dxm

Perhaps you will find what you are searching for.
    Erwin, Elektronik- und Software-Spezialist

Neuer Benutzer
    Total Downloaded
    I need to find the Supertool to programming the DXM to 19200 baud as i see to an other post "how to make starter kit dxm, wireless with btm222" and i cant find the supertool anywhere and how i will do it, i mean i just connect the boot pin or something to programming ?

Neuer Benutzer
    Total Downloaded
    If i get the starter kit dxm it will just work without anyprogramming after i solid all the parts ? (i mean work with the moDiag)

Neuer Benutzer
    Total Downloaded
    Can someone confirm me that if I will buy the dxm starter kit it will work with the modiag after I solid all the parts without any problem or extra programming?

Stichworte

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen